A: They are: Mr. Jones, general manager of Fuqiang Co.; Mr. Sam, president of Bestway Co.; and Ms. Griffin from pilot Corp./他们有:福强公司的总经理琼斯先生,百事威公司的总裁萨姆先生,以及派洛特公司的格里芬女士。
B: We'll have the board meeting at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, won't we?/我们明天下午2点30分开董事会,是吗?
A: Yes./是的。
B: But the sales manager of Lee Brothers' , Mr. Lee, Just called and insisted on seeing you tomorrow afternoon./但是李氏兄弟公司销售部经理李先生刚来过电话,还坚持说明下午要见你。
A: The board meeting will be finished at about 3:30. You could arrange his appoinment after that./董事会大概3点半结束。你可以把他安排在这个时间之后。
B: He said that he would leave for Guangzhou at 4:00 p. m. tomorrow./他说他明天下午4点要去广州。
A: All right. Please tell Johnson to meet him tomorrow afternoon./那好吧。就让约翰明天下午接待他。
B: Yes, sir./好的。先生。
A: Gould you give me the shedule before 4 o'clock this afternoon?/今天下午4点之前能将日程表给我吗?
B: No problem, sir./没问题,先生。
商务社交:熟悉工作familiar with job
Dialogue 1
A: How long has been that man over there at the desk? 那个人在那个书桌旁边待了多久?
B: About a minute or two, I think. 我想大概有一两分钟了吧。
A: Can you find out what he wants? 你知道他想干什么吗?
B: I will ask him right away. 我马上去问问他。
Dialoge 2
A: Has the secretary sent the letter yet? 秘书已经把信发出去了吗?
B: Yes. She has already sent them the letter. 是的,她已经把信发给他们了。
A: She still hasn't sent a copy of the letter to me. 她还没有把信的复印件送给我。
B: I forgot to tell you she gave me your copy. 我忘记告诉你了,她把给你的复印件送到我这儿了。
商务社交:认识同事 Colleague
Dialogue
W: Hello, Let me introduce myself. My name is Wang Jufeng./你好,让我自我介绍一下。我叫王巨峰。
S: Pleased to meet you. I'm Geoff Snowdon. I haven't seen you around before. /很高兴认识你,我叫吉奥夫-斯诺登。我过去没有见过你呀。
W: No. I've just started work for IBM. I'm in the Sales Department./对。我刚来IBM工作,在销售部。
S: What do you do there?/你在那做什么工作?
W: Oh, I'm on the market research side. And you?/哦,我是搞市场调研的。你呢?
S: Well, I've been with IBM for years. I'm Mr. Field's Personal Assistant. He is the After-Sale Service Director./哦,我已经在IBM工作好几年了。我是菲尔德先生的个人助理。他是售后服务部主任。
W: Ah, I haven't met him. Is he at the party here?/啊,我还不认识他。他来参加这次聚会了吗?
S: Yes, that's him. Let me introduce you./来了,他就在那,让我为你介绍一下。